Hellotax.com is a fast-growing European VAT solution provider. We automate VAT and tax processes for online sellers. Our clients are small and big online sellers that want to expand their brand reach across/to Europe. We help clientes client fully automate their VAT registration and filings to stay compliant with the regulations in any European country. Our company is fully remote: every team member can work at any time and any place they want.
Job Overview We are looking for great talents and digital consultants to join our team. At Hellotax, the consulting team handles inbound leads that come directly from Amazon and our freemium software and also the homepage.
Your job is to convince people of subscribe our service and to explain them the benefits of our software. Help them make the best decision! Why should they choose us? How is our software working? You show potential customers the software and consult them to build a tailor-made solution for them. Our ideal team member will be highly organized, goal-oriented, and extremely self-motivated and works closely with our Marketing Department to automate our processes and sales funnels.
- 1-2 years of experience in inbound selling, preferably in a SaaS solution selling environment
- Knowledge of the email & online marketing space
- Ability to efficiently react to a significant number of emails, chats & phone calls per day
- Self-motivated and driven attitude where you will work towards achieving new goals
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to relate to others
- Willingness to collaborate with others
- Highly coachable, eager to learn and grow
- Bachelors degree preferred
- We want genuine people. Let robots be robotic, we want our humans to be human.
- Knowledge about accounting (VAT)
- E-commerce (amazon, Ebay, co.) experience
- Must be fully fluent in English and also in at least one of those languages: German, Spanish, French, Italian
- Positive attitude and highly motivated to reach/exceed quota
- Familiar with Pipedrive, Hubspot and other CRM's tools
- Used to work remotely
What your day could consist of:
- Actively manage your sales pipeline of inbound leads of XX Language speaking leads
- Attend customer calls
- Run sales calls and collect critical information
- Do follow ups
- Answer questions about platform features and VAT related questions
- Working with leadership to design target and call strategy and sales automation
- Running discovery calls with prospects to understand business needs and qualify opportunities and add notes in our CRM
- Responding to prospects’ and customers’ questions that come through a variety of channels
- Increase Sales & Success productivity by simplifying and automating processes
- Build out and standardize KPI reporting for leadership
- Own end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel.
- Own internal process flow documentation and road-mapping
- A tremendous opportunity to work on a multinational environment, learn everyday new things and grow with a fast-growing startup.
- A wide range of options regarding flexible working hours and work locations (remote work).
- Monthly compensation in line with the market
- Unlimited number of paid vacation days per year.