We are looking for exceptional applicants to join our established VAT registration team. This is a rare opportunity to get onboard with one of the most exciting and innovative companies in the online finance industry.
At hellotax your passion, energy and determination to succeed will be recognised and positively developed. We pride ourselves on being an investor in people and love to recruit and nurture new and experienced talent.
This role may well suit a graduate or entry level customer support professional looking to enhance their skills further.
The role is primarily to assist our clients with their registration applications and documents so they can obtain vat numbers for their business requirements. Driving the client and the process forward is key to this role so skills in communicating effectively are vital. Full training for the role will be provided and a mentor will be assigned post training to ensure the successful applicant is fully supported.
Key skills required:
- Customer focused
- Fluent German and English language (both written and spoken)
- Organised with an eye for detail
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Process orientated
- Able to work evening shifts 2-3 times a week
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible, work from home, role
- Competitive salary with bonuses for exceptional achievements ( 1200 euro pm base salary)
- Great team atmosphere and support
- Comprehensive training and mentoring
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Job security and satisfaction
We are looking for meeting you, so don't hesitate to apply if you think you can do a good job