We are looking for an exceptional applicant to join our established Account Management team. This is a rare opportunity to get onboard with one of the most exciting and innovative companies in the online finance industry.
At hellotax your passion, energy and determination to succeed will be recognised and positively developed. We pride ourselves on being an investor in people and love to recruit and nurture new and experienced talent.
This role may well suit an experienced customer support professional looking to enhance their skills further.
The role is primarily to develop strong relationships with our clients while assisting them with their day to day questions and issues regarding vat and vat related matters Building trust with each client and being of benefit to their business is a strong relationship builder so key skills in listening, empathy, and attention to detail would be advantageous. Full training for the role will be provided and a mentor will be assigned post training to ensure the successful applicant is fully supported.
Key skills required:
- Customer focused, patient and understanding
- Fluent English language (both written and spoken)
- Organised with an eye for detail
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Process orientated, methodical
- Able to work afternoon/ evening shifts weekdays only (12 noon until 9pm with 1 hour break included)
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Flexible, work from home, role
- Competitive salary with bonuses for exceptional achievements ( 2000 euro pm base salary)
- Great team atmosphere and support
- Comprehensive training and mentoring
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Job security and satisfaction
We are looking for meeting you, so don't hesitate to apply if you think you can do a good job