Due to our rapid expansion, we are looking for a new team members with experience in a customer service based environment. An aptitude for technology, affinity with numbers and a basic knowledge of taxes is an advantage.
We are looking for someone who meets the following requirements:
- Native German and fully fluent in English
- At least 2 years experience in Customer Support or Account Management
- Able to work with deadlines and meet targets
- Display empathy and strong customer engaging skills
- Be organised and able to follow processes
- Ideally knowlegeable in VAT related topics
Here is a short job description:
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Feel responsible for customers’ satisfaction
- Assist clients with registration of vat numbers, understand their business requirements and instruct them in our company systems and core processes.
- Respond to issues and enquiries regarding vat numbers, vat returns, Invoicing, reclaims, penalties, reports and returns, mainly via email but also including video and telephone calls.
- Use expertise to build strong healthy relationships with clients and recommend new products and services where possible to enhance the clients expectations
- Liaise with finance, software support, operations and other company departments to ensure the clients and companies best interests are met.
The offer is a long term and full time opportunity in a fast growing start up with an international, remote working, team. You'll receive a comprehensive training from us (paid).
We expect you to be a native German and have a very good command of English and that you have a good internet connection and a modern pc or laptop in your home office. Working hours are set between 9am - 5pm CET.
Ideally we want you to be based in Europe. But candidates from other parts of the world are invited to apply, provided that they are able to work during Central European Business Hours.
We will test your language skills during a live interview.